I guess one can never have the best of both worlds. I am not sad, just vexed.
Waaanting both worlds. The fun and the kind people and having something to look forward to. But they just don't match.
After this week it is time to say goodbye. Saying goodbye is hard, like letting go letting it turn into the past, letting it stay in the memory forever. Though the time spent is that limited, but from this unwillingness to bid farewell, it must be becuz IWILLMISSthefun,care,concern,smile,kindness that goes around. Even though being in this adult world sometimes makes me forget certain things that are much more important.
At the end of the day, I just want to say
How great it is to be just me in front of you.No editing required.
You make a perfect friend beside me. Always patiently waiting, and just being there. After three words, faith belief trust, everything just fell perfectly into place.