Trying to rewind back to the days earlier. I had great funnn last week with the girls. 500 days of summer, us visiting the bookshop on ship doulus, us at the rooftop talking about the present, the future, us, just us together. Elena, my one week apart twin and her birthday celebration.
Before I forget, thank you for all gifts and giving me a great start to the 19th year! I like them ALL very much!! Really meaningful gifts when it is simple at best. Plus little notes, cards! attached to them, all with messages from the heart. Nothing better than that (DBSK's song). Perhaps only something, face to face sharing of heartfelt thoughts! =D Thanks.
The two days that passed were spent at SAFRA resort & country club, we had BBQ~ =D. Love looking at aeroplanes flying pass. Take me toooo, I wish.
I love BBQ-ing! The simplified way of cooking for me. Just wait, I will coook. SOMEDAY. SO will. Games were fun =D Kinda. Bringing out the kids in adults seems quite difficult but I'm glad cuz there was no shortage of laughter. Giving and getting good memories, the best =D.
There we were, in different shades
With you, just a distance away
I know the face, yet not the eyes
I wish to know the heart but got the ice
Those mere two seconds, we walked on by
That moment named coincidence, we just passed
^On a morning in the midst of rush and haste.