Here I am, slurping on noodles while typing this. It's a once in a blue moon thing so I must blog it.
Had napfa today, some great news, one bad news on the run. But overall it was fun! Minus the waiting time.
I wish i wish can i wish
I wish i can run long distances without stopping. Just felt so as i watched this girl run on the track for over ten times? She just kept going, not stopping. Cool stuffs.
Run and run, run all the way to the mooon...
The bus ride home was filled with cold thoughts. I thought I was supposed to get a certain high after running. They call it athletic's high. Hahahahaah, okay I had none of it...
Since youknowwhen, affections grew, they grew and went away but the thoughts stayed. I'm allowed to explore different realms right? So gooodbye to ytd, get a good life.
I told someone this-
The next time one reveals the heart, they must be absolutely sure that they mean it.
Mean it and if its not returned, it was just an adventure of the heart. Wheee.
Love's way.