Kpopers, whats up, whats new. Guess you might have seen the news with dbsk/tvxq/thsk suspending their group activities and going solo?
Yeah have to admit that it was rather upsetting and it came as a shock. It was probably a joke right? I initially thought. Not a joke that was but it was pleasantly nice to see positive comments at soompi and the statement you must remember. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.
Years of admiring jaechunsuhomin are short, the company through music is great and still is. You guys so have to be together! You are the most fabulous group I have ever seen and I admire you all countless times over and over.
The songs you sing, the lyrics and melody you composed, the dance you dance, the way you are, your style, your differences, your humor on variety shows and dramas, your stage presence, the way you all aren't afraid to show your true selfs showing how human you are with much sincerity is endearing, how you sing with so much passion it silence the fears and tears and bring forth warmth and comfort, how you showed what it is like to have a dream, living it, to give it all out, all of yourself through singing, showing those who love you, the way it should be while doing what each and everyone of us are pursuing, no matter what it is.
The good thoughts you give, one of the many things to look forward each day!
The wait was long. Someday the wait will be over.
So don't say goodbye!
Meanwhile, I'll find my dream.
I'll keep praying, don't give up, baby we keep the faith forever