Gonna type out a quickie before getting back to all those work that's screaming for attention.
Did my APEL values reflection last night, I felt I poured quite a bit of thoughts and emotions into it that it would feel weird if I know someone's gonna read it and it just dawned onto me that my year 3 is going to zoom me by. OMG, time flies. Recalled all those difficult times, mistakes after mistakes, the bad ones, the ones I never want to return, and with your help, it turned into a memory, it being insignificant now, just serving its purpose of being a reminder. Plus, the good ones, the want to make it better. The ones that I hope it may last longer than before.
A down and out and a worst to have a best. Yesssssa.
They told me so many times! To just forget about the whole thing.
But I. Have thought about it a number of times. I.
Don't want to let go of this subtle feel.
I reckon it is pretty alright to let things lay as they are right now. Am I right... I dunno.
The song played in my heart has something that tells me it can be sweet like picking an eyelash on your cheeks and blowing it away, making a wish just for you!