Saturday, July 04, 2009,11:22 PM

YTD was a real happy day. Got to taste macaroni salad after so long. Thanks VAL for that!!! I actually ate that for less than 5 times but the taste is slightly unforgettable. And I think the recipe is the same eh? It tastes the same, no matter who makes it. I miss Luth, cuz she was the one who let me tried that dish. Maybe she is someone in my life I may never get to see again. The last time we met again, that was by chance. Dunno if the chance will come by again in the near future. Time will tell yeah.
YTD was also an inspiring day. Especially during the last APEL lesson. Will I get to further my studies? Then I thought of HW and what she said. Make it true, makeittrue!!!
I like today's BOF episode! They went iceskating. Woooots! =] GJP pacing around waiting for a call is kinda- funny then blurting out he waited for 3 days 13 hours. HAHA. Is there someone like this? Do I know anyone like this? Haha. Not really important but just that mind games are not okay.
Wherever the heart takes...