Hello world, this is the start of a new week. About the lousiness of yesterdays, I have forgotten what was it about!
Custard bun is an additional must haves in my list of food now. It is a really good afternoon snack!!
My fringe was so long yeah? It covers my left eye. I actually like covering my forehead but I dislike that I always have to push the fringe away from my eyes.
Been working for these two days. Hate the going part, love the end of day feel. As always.
Lina was there too. =D. Superwoman is Lina, I do feel that way.
And then some things were quite insightful, some stuffs are..... Hmmm... Though I can't remember them now. Maybe tomorrow I will remember. Hahah.
I MISS BESTIE soo much. She's going to camp!!! =D... 5 days! OMG.
I was thinking what if I travel to another country alone to catch DBSK's concert alone. Watch them sing LOVEINTHEICE. I really want that. Minus the alone part please. =]
They are like, more or less in my heart?
Everytime I watch their live singing, as in, video of their live performance with translated lyrics. It just makes me wish someone sing it for me? Or in some way dedicate that song to me. AWW. Can or not? I want songs like Tonight, the way you are, love in the ice, why have I fallen in love with you, somebody to love, begin, beautiful life... etc. And that isn't a lot yeah.
Their songs evokes so much emotions at times. The lyrics can be heartbreaking, inspiring.. etc.
Junsu sings:
Like a fireball, you're spreading a fire in my heart
I don't have the courage to face these deep feelings -from this song!
DBSK Tonight... They hit the high notes so well.
My dream is holding on to a true.
Hearts for Dong Bang Shin Ki




