Heya, days that passed were so jampacked with activities. I feel like I've been cramming lots of stuffs into a short time like I'm running out of time. And that's probably true becuz we never know what's coming tomorrow!
Happy memories are still near! Been spending time with fam and friends. Mum's birthday celebration was held 2 days ago. It was cool. Quite a lot of Should-haves when I think back, but it is over now.
And yes appreciate my friends who came over to celebrate as well, thoughtful as always, very on, etc etc. LOVE!
When I'm surrounded with people, I get the thought that everyone have their lives on, busy, bustling with activities. All is fast, the rush is there. In contrast, taking a long walk with just me slow things down. A passing thought comes, it is about me who has been neglecting me. Till dear YJ called and pulls me back up. Probably a some kind of telepathy, when you hear meeeeeeee... Even when I am not listening.
what a fixxx. neither deep nor shallow. each time it slips away, i grab it back, and want to ask why