Noona is so pretty, REPLAY dance ->Clickie click!!!
This dance is so happening, I don't know, it just appeals greatly to meeeeee. The song is actually about a guy who's in love with a girl that is older than him!
Heya, and waves! To silent readers I know, HW AND YJ who never ever tagged me. Lots of stuffs has been going on as usual. Didn't paid attention and just watch time slip by. Was it all spent on fruitful stuffs? I like to think I did, the project went by pretty smoothly. As usual, super thankful for all the lovely people around, just like today, a message from bestie YJ cheered me up! So much.
I just thought of something. My entries in May are so short and just lacked of something I call inspiration.
A sunday ago, I managed to meet up with primary school friends. Namely Ms Yan Li and YJ. That was one pleasant meet up, a spontaneous, unplanned one. That day, it just so happened that YL was heading to the same place as both YJ and me. A call was all it took. YL is still the same, the lady with the dancer figure, the same her, like all of us. It felt so great when we remembered stuffs about each other from years back. I was the shortest back then, but it isn't me now! Now that thought just makes me want to take a peek at my friends' childhood photos!
The next day was the SIT trip, a really great day filled with so much laughters and yummy food! OMG, not forgetting the bananas. A flattering picture of the ladies present that day! Smiles showing off the teeth!

All in all, life's great. Cuz my heart feels happy most of the time. Of cuz there are days I feel so sleepy till I don't want to get up, sad, helpess like everything's outta control. But getting through with you all, that's the best. WHOA WOO. Is your heart smiling too? NO? WHY? Make it shine!
So giving off an ultra real feeling, catch that, catch that.
A song sings: If you feel free, then that's that feeling, go where your heart goes!Super good feel song! =D