Heya, just created some quiz on facebook. I think it's a simple quiz, maybe a little tricky at times. WELL. The results range from 41% to 91%.
I wonder what YJ will get! Actually think it kinda lame, but still, it's for fun! I want to create another ultra hard quiz, but then again, maybe not. Do I want you to know me through figuring out the wrong answers? NAH.
Who's dee tough nut to crack. I think I am not. Most of the time. Some things just show!
Went jogging today with HAPPYPILLSCLUB. =D.. Didn't ran much. I dislike jogging, but I love what it does to the body! LOVE YOUR BODY AND THE WAY IT FUNCTIONS!
Soooooooo, I was talking to hw on the phone before she boarded the plane. I think she'd score a hundred for my quiz. And if I asked what are the stuffs hanging on my wall, she knows it tooooooooo! =]...
YJ's coming over on sunday!!! I CAN'T WAIT. Cuz I haven't seen her in 1, 2, 3 months!!!!!!!
The light's fading, quick before it is too late
I am standing by you, I hear you
And I know you are here,
and that is the best feeling in the world