Lots of drafts are scattered all over in the dashboard. Maybe I should just post them all. I guess I haven't been able to express how I really feel deeeeeeeeeeep down. That's sooooo darn uncomfortable. Look in my eyes, what do you see.
Had fun today. KW and I were tricked! During KSCC. With a function thing, shall not spill the details cuz I want to see more people's reactions. It is a harmless trick, but one that made me felt so silly. But it is funny!
Read some faces. Do you wonder how queer or get so fascinated by the ways of the world and the people living on earth. At times I just get strucked by the wonderful things people can say, or their thoughts. And it need not be a big amazing item or event. Just one tiny gesture, one small action. And ya, you all did it again.
At the same time, I never want to read too much into things that might spell hopeful or good happenings that should be making its way here. A spoiler of mood, a realist view now. Becuz I never want to deceive myself and make myself think or pretend those happy things are for me becuz if they are just empty bubbles floating around, they will go away as quickly as they come. And you will see how easily I change my mind becuz I also want to indulge in lies. Just wanting to believe that it is all going well and that happy feel just has to linger. And just to taste all that just comes. No matter if it means tasting the bitterness of tears or hearing happy sounds of laughter.
That was just some runaway thoughts, the kind that comes and goes depending on the mood. Just take it with a pinch of salt. =]
Want to share a phrase from Jason Mraz. =] ALONE WITH EVERYONE. Don't you think it is true. The meaning of it is your perception, so what is it?
I wish you are here to talk over things, even the randomest of random and ease my mind over a cuppa.
Music is still my soul's ever respite. My love! Korean song lyrics are always so not bashful, so eager to let its meaning out. Maybe it's the wonderful job that the translators have been doing.
Maybe everything really happens for a reason. How easy they put it. I hate hate hate hate hate it. Becuz it is so difficult.
Will still look forward to more banana fun filled days, to the day I meet people I have not seen for so long. To more moments that take my breath away. To times where laughter is shared. To the smiles that are coming. Even the hard and tiring times ahead.
Perhaps that will keep meeeeeeeee going on. I still dunno what is it that I'm getting out of what I am doing and what where am I going.