There is an evening sun hanging in the sky, and rain is pouring. Sun shower. A term I never heard of till I read the fanfic that Lina sent before. Just like the term, daymoon. A title of one of DBSK's songs.
I want to see a meteor shower!
Though the present circumstances are perfectly alright in all its ways. Still, there is a wish to be somewhere else. Ever thought of travelling alone?
Maybe one day I will finally get it that I don't have to get answers for all doubts I have. And the things I pay attention to, may lose its value and I will overlook it in the future.
Just like meeting an old acquaintance, someone I have always been wanting to see again for all these years. Oh what a shock! I couldn't even recognise you in time. Just looked at your backview and let you take those memories with you as you walk away. Only two words, byebye!
Fly into an amazing world. Trust. Towaaaaaards the high sky. Am I being heard..........