I never liked airports, with the sad goodbyes and watching of a backview as it becomes smaller till it fades. It is just too sad. But I get over it, one two days later. But somehow keep it in my memory. Cuz, it is just too sad.
But I felt something yesterday. Happiness radiates through mee. Of all the days that we have been sad, and too blue, a happy event like YTD is like a light that shines through and lifts everything up. Did missed mum so much! Ohoh, and sis and I admired the faces of those who wore pretty suits. Those were the cabin crew btw.
Feels like a chase, but not sure what is the chase for... The rules are just run, don't look back.
I just want to run to you
Be my many pitstops? hahahahaha
runrunrunrunrun
AHHH! you know what happens when you don't sleep, your features change. BYE!