Heeeeeeeya, went to meet YJ in the late afternoon, just to have some chill fun time with bestie for the weekends. Shared a whole lot of stuffs, heard stories of her camp. The people she met, the sights, the sounds. Woooooots. Advancement onto a higher platform comes in August for her and dearest HW. The future, I do not want to peek at it, shall not fast forward.
I had a cuppa, not a fan of coffee though, hope I can sleep well tonight. Stuffs we talked about, a whole lot. The one I remember so far: The same frequency we talked about-it is not easy to find someone who can think along the same line as you, the question we both have, stuffs, stuffs, and just stuffs.
Still, I am feeeeeeeling a big dread, how did we come so far. Shall just look forward to banana cake on monday!