It is official. I messed up my internal biological clock. Sleeping at unearthly hours of the night/morning. Feels like insomnia ah ah, feels like insomnia. Got to get my exercise plans up and execute them. Will I?
The week was filled with lots of eventful activities. While I'm not at it, I have been backtracking on some boybands and the songs I have heard since younger days. Discovered some unheard tunes too. My picks! ThisIpromiseyou by NSYNC. WhenI'mwithyou by Westlife.
April is a month of lots of birthday celebrations! First up, was a visit to an international buffet restaurant for dad's birthday! I think we were duped, cuz we thought, or maybe it was just me, thinking that no one will patronise the place. One step into the place, it gives a real messy feel. It was teeming with people. Waiters and food handlers with fury rising. Can't blame them anyway, what a crowd. I'm very glad though cuz we got to sit outdoors next to greenery alongside other tables! Away from the crowd indoors. Ask me for the name of the place if you want. Though I will make you not want to go there. An adventurous spirit for new cuisines and tastes, sometimes bring disappointment.
Wednesday was a prepared surprise celebration for Amilia, pleasant surprises are always pretty cool. That was at fish&co, where the live singing that evening was the highlight of my memory, though they came on when we all were deciding to leave. Two female singers. One on the keyboard, and one on the guitar.
The next day was celebration for Xiao Ying and Jing Yi! Pizza by the pool, jokes, musical chairs, charades. All in 5 hours. Time spent was short and limited but fun!
That day when I checked for my class/timetable. Hmmm how should I put it. The expected outcome makes things plainer and less filled with emotions, so there were no extreme happiness, sadness. It is like before, expecting changes, either changes I like or don't like. Changes that will happen. Like before, some leave, some stay.
Saw it coming, but never thought it'd be so soon. Just like the holidays ending.
New aims, new directions. I want to find out what is it that I want to do.
Same old brand new you, seems like a clever phrase. It is a song title. I like to think that it is keeping all positive traits of the old and merging it with more positive traits of the new. Keep moving won't you?
Love always win.