Finally went out for an evening jog with sis just now.
Was just thinking that counting down to the first day of new semester brings so much dread, so I rather not think about it. Bad and good stuffs are going to happen, embrace the fear!!! -JUNSU.
Life is unpredictable, maybe that's the best part... Oh how fortunate is one to be able to experience various emotions. Life~
Suddenly I just feel like typing a whole lot of words but I don't know where to start.
I feel so out of touch with school, lol. But a few conversations with my friends made me felt better. I miss God. I kind of wished I had continued with my sunday school lessons. I miss Luth, I miss her voice, miss her care, miss her love. LOL. I wish she will still be in Singapore but she's flying to Canada soon. My memory, I am the girl who is more attached to the domestic helper than the parents. I remember crying at the airport each time they return home. I miss my friend. I still keep the musical box you gave, though it doesn't work, I still treasure it.
Now that sometimes it feels empty without my favourite people, the smiles, lol it's time to grow up. Got to rely on myself.
Once bestie told me, I've forgotten the people who likes me and like the ones that forgets me. Guilty of that since two years back. I'm trying to not do that now. How many times have we each lament about the fact that a friend always comes with troubles to share but hides all the happiness away and a whole lot of things. Maybe it's about who can listen, who will be the one to talk. And if you can find the right match for you and you both can complement each other well, there won't be talks of unfairness and the feeling of being insignificant?
On this night, where sadness lingers around the eyes, I'm listening to the beautiful voices of DBSK. Song: Thanks to
Crying for each other's pains. At the same time, I'm touched to know that as we travel on this path, if I slip and fall, you will somehow notice and pull me to my feet. Maybe someday our pace will be different. Or perhaps, you or me, we may walk out of it. Let's be thankful we have at least met, and not relished the fact that a promise is broken.
For now, I look forward to swapping school life stories with you.