Today is an enjoyable day! I think it was because I talked a lot. Managed to meet up with Siew Ming and He wei. Remembered quite a number of details from the past and shared them with Sm while having dinner. HAHAHA. SHHH! Choked on one, cuz it wasn't fantastic but I still remembered. Hahahah. Ain't quite bothered by it and I'm happy cuz I was not able to be like this in the past. That is, to be not bothered.
By the way, I do really miss Lina!!! I enjoy conversations with her online a lot!!!!! Junsu and Chang Min~~
Currently listening to "Aisenai Aishita". Here's part of the translation: "But I can’t love you; you're my best friend's girlfriend." and "As I drink my coffee, I avoid eye contact. I’m doing the right thing, pretending to ignore you." Direct translations I think, lol. So DRAMA!
Oh ya, there are no more nice dramas on television to look forward to. Lol. Got to do some other stuffs. Think!!