No movies, no arcade, which means I didn't get to play the tankers game. What an uninteresting day.
I am not going back to ADP! But someday I will. With all the old time buddies. Yan Jie, Yan Li, Siew Boon, Hui Min, Syazwani, Wan Xian, Mindy, Hui Ying. We used to all hang out together! I still keep the parting gifts they gave. Okay, so instead I'm heading back to my secondary school. YAY, I actually can't wait and look forward to it. Got to select peak hours tomorrow, so we can see more people! As for my zhongruan 005, I wonder who is the owner now!
Latest habit: I watch television for long hours a day. Especially those dramas, I used to avoid them like plague and now I'm returning to embrace them. In short, I do lots of sedentary activities like now. Sitting down. Lazing around. Hahahaha.
Woohooo, I love the gangster girl show, I don't know why. The characters are funny!
One more thing, I ate a brownie! OH YA, exams are over and holidays are here. Should have added that earlier. But it's obvious isn't it.
I'm on holiday, holiday, holiday.