In the afternoon, Rachel Nadiah Elena and I went for prata. Lol. That place was kind of special, it is a little shop specially opened for pratas.
I think I like the trip to arcade best. Had tons of fun there, I saw that tankers game. LOL. Got to go back after the exams to play!!!
I want to list the activities I am going to do.
Skipping
Jogging
Singing (HAHAHA)
Badminton
In short, have fun.
"Love in the ice" is so nice!!!!!! LINA, I love you so much. And I mean it.
Been having lots of simple fare these days, the simpler than simple kind. Lol! But I love it, my appetite hasn't been good.
I have a secret. I am sad.
Now that's not a secret anymore.
Some other things I'm rather interested these days, collecting postcards!!! I have a collection now. Shall share it sometime soon.
I've finished reading "The Kite Runner". Thank you Yu Ling so much for recommending this book!!! Actually, I have been delaying time reading this book, because I was rather afraid of the storyline since the cover said "Haunting". And now, I hope everyone can read it too!!!!!! It's one of the best!
Currently, I'm reading the fourth summer of sisterhood again. I am imagining people going to the library every day to check the availability of the book. But, hahah. It's with me.
My class is going to have a chalet at changi! The one we were last year. OH MY, I want to go cycling on the roads again!!!
I took out the neoprints we took years back. LOL. Those memories.
And now, I'm thinking of us, she he they them. I should stop.