A little update. LOL, my fever has returned after subsiding yesterday. This time it reached 38.5 degrees. Seriously felt burned and visited the doctor. Woooooooooooot, it's just fever from common cold but if it persists, I may have to go for blood test. So, whatever that may come, will come. Oh, and the doctor told me to isolate myself. Byebye.
I seriously don't miss laughing, because I still laugh so much. Especially in front of the television. LOL, but I still grumble pretty much because who likes being ill? No one. The medicine tastes funny by the way, I even wanted to laugh drinking it. It tastes damn awful. Let's laugh at everything.
HEY, I have got to get well!!!!!!!! Oh ya, My brother is in the NDP AF contingent this year again. Cheers, I want to spot him on television again.
Wonder how was this year's ADP jumble sale. Wonder if YJ's mum is still there. I miss YJ!!! Was looking forward to hanging out with her tomorrow, but got to isolate myself? Forget it. LOL. Think I better do more reading up, missed 2 days of work already.
My sister is currently yakking away on the phone. Lol! She has been sweet these days, she offered to bring me water late in the night, and did everything a cutie would. OH~ Praises!!
Is there any song for the ill. OH, comfort my soul.