SUP! I wonder how is everybody!
Anyhow, I have been pretty absent minded lately, I leave drinking cups all over the place. Beside the computer, on the dining table, in the living room, on the kitchen counter. LOL, all unwashed and all over the place.
LAME.
The three projects are going to be dued soon, lol. Just hope we can make it. OH YES WE CAN!
Okay, I smell durians. Currently.
Just reminded me of last friday, there were so many people asking for durian ice-kachang. WA it's nice?? It's funny how they always ask for recommendations. In my opinion, I only can give recommendations when I have actually tasted the foods they prepare in the kitchen, but they don't let us try those food, so what rights do I have to recommend. LOL, so it's always me saying this: "Well, I have no idea, but many people usually go for... Blahblahblah." Hahahahha.
I was just thinking of banana split when I typed that. Every week, the runner would have that on one of his trays. It's okay, I won't think of it. SWENSONS!!!!! Anybody? Treat?
School's a rush today, even though we had a two hour break. Lol, we spent time on our projects and insisted on western food so we waited 15 minutes to order, and waited 35 minutes for the food to arrive and took just 6 minutes to get everything in the body system. Lol, the funny part was when we climbed the stairs up to the fourth level. Somehow the stairs are a part of school life. LOL, exercise!!!
Have been researching on obesity lately. Lol, learnt pretty much more on nutrition and stuffs like that. But still, life would definitely be better if there are no projects. By the way, I'm proud to announce that I haven't touched fast food for many weeks, but I still think of KFC's zinger sometimes. LOL. Still, occasional treats are fine yeah? Lol.
Hmmm, by the way, I wonder if anyone watched the entire coverage of LIVE EARTH, I just watched bit by bit within the 24 hours. Lol, and I missed the Linkin Park's singing LIVE. Oh. Nevermind but anyway some clips they show are pretty funny.
Do you need a plastic bag?
SLAP.
I'm looking for green stuffs these days. Lol.