Finally here!
It has been a really busy week, haven't got much time to settle down and think throught the stuffs that happened. I shall just recall the more important stuffs.
My group just had our presentation yesterday, the first one we had. All of us were pretty nervous before it began, lol. But I think we did great. Go team go! One down, three more to go.
Okay so work was on yesterday, I tried taking a bus from my school's area and on the whole way through, I was on alert. LOL, passed places I've never been. Wow plus there was this certain place which had so many food stalls by the roadside, hahaha. Nice.
Was sleepy throughout, plus the sky decided to get gloomy, then it finally rained. Lol, so it was pretty pleasant yesterday. Spent so much time in the kitchen, when I finally got out of there, I saw Lina, at first I thought she saw a cockroach, so I went, "Where? I want to see." Melody then pointed to me in the direction of a man, LOL, huh?? cockroach on the table? Then I realised a celebrity was seated there. LOL!
After work was the usual laming stuffs. HAHAHAH- Coooooooool.