IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! I mean staying up for projects.
Monday morning found me meeting up with YJ. Wahahhaa, I brought her to my school. LOL. All the way I was saying, welcome to my life, welcome to my life. My life's boring. Stuffs like that. Not very great huh. She studied there, while I did my project. We ended the day having dinner at Century Square. Wooooooo. Tuesday afternoon finds me today at YJ's house. She turned on some drama-Sassy Girl, Choon-hyang for me while she was studying. LOL. That drama's funny! Well, all dramas have almost the same storyline. The actions of the characters and all were so predictable.
Woooo, plus I was watching some banjun drama earlier. Hahaha, I don't know about some parts of the drama, whether it was meant to funny or sad cuz even the sad parts seemed hilarious.
I ran all the way home with those words hanging in my head. Lol. Let me just sing.
This is weird, I just thought of you.