Today was fun, like what Yi hui said, all the good people were at the lounge. YAY. Lol, it was only after seven when the crowd came. Lol...... Finally was at the same area with Lina, lol... We went Junsu, Chang min every single time. LOL- I love today. Succeeded in today's attempt in taking the coffee out from kitchen. So proud of me. HAHA. Until I sent this tray of cups back and two of them fell. Lol. Thank you Lina for the discs!!!!!!
Then I met this shrewd woman. WA, it's scary.
Friday was green day for me!! Lol, we wore green to school. Just realised it's tomorrow already. Saturday... Going to stay at home to watch television!!! Bestie came by yesterday to pass some movies to me but I wasn't at home. Oh well, shall see her soon I hope.
I like biz park the most, that's the canteen in biz school. The environment is comfy and they play really nice songs. Hahaha, but western food at engineering block is good!!! WOOOOT.