Exams are still on. Have been out studying with YJ the whole day. LOL, I have a feeling she is still out there. We started at the library first, uh huh then shifted to macs. Fate is a funny thing. We saw~~ OMG, it brought back so much memories. We all sat together and studied. Anyway I love going to the library lately to see the message on the board that was for me.
Lina!!! Your message cheered me up on friday! Thank you! Had a morning then an evening paper on the same day. LOL.
I got a new pair of shoes to replace the stolen pair. AHHH, I miss the old pair. Checked the store, they don't have it anymore. "Why not celebrate what you had had rather than spend your time mourning its passing? There could be joy in things that ended." That's from the book by Ann Brashares. Something related to my situation. LOL.
We chatted about the past. Our art club activities. LOL, kite making. The time I brought Luth downstairs to fly my kite. AMONG THE TREES. LOL!! YJ's one was letting it fly out the window on a windy day. Us talking on the phone for hours and hours. Yay. The times were so good!
From Captain planet to Hippo and Friends then Earthworm Jim. Playing hopscotch, five stones.
One of life's best treasures... A TRUE FRIEND.