Thursday, September 27, 2007,12:11 PM

I can't tell you how much I like the potential breakup song. Wahooo, it just plays in my head every single night and sometimes I have trouble shoo-ing it away from my mind.
It took too long It took too long It took too long for you to call back And normally I would just forget that Except for the fact it was my birthday My stupid birthday.
I love yesterday, it was wholesome fun with SIEW MING, we went out singing for pleasure~~ It was fun. At first it was rather quiet, cuz I picked really sad songs. LOL. Lousy choices but later everything was high again. Wish more people can go and we'll get the bigger room. MONEY?? Anyway I said that was a wish. In the afternoon, more fun again! WITH LINA. Online. Hahahah, really got an overdose of CHANG MIN. Didn't took notice of the time while I was at the forum till 40mins passed then wa.
What's the colour of your eyes? Brown or black. I like the picture of you with the guitar!