HEYYA, today is really a quiet day for me considering that today is my birthday!!! But now I'm thinking, the day's actually about the same as any other. No big difference. Nothing special! LOL.
Am glad anyhow! I received midnight messages! Eight in total. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate midnight messages? No right, okay so ya, I LOVE MIDNIGHT MESSAGES! Keline was the first! Loved her message the most, the most enthu! I love her for that. Followed by Rachel Yu Ling Tina Siew Ming He Wei Yan Jie Candice. All from lovely girls. LOL. Maybe I'm a les? No guys cuz he wouldn't send one to me anymore. So it's OKAY!
Also, thank you to Lina Jason Cao Yang Elena Nadiah Yan Li Kah Poh Teng Cheong Spencer Xin Mei Samuel Michelle Teck Yi who have remembered and for the birthday greetings.
Had lunch out at macs with Siew Ming today. Hahahah, my self made cake. My sister came home and she gave me my present in the evening! Hahahaha had a really good time talking to her and she went, call someone, go!! Call someone. Which I didn't then finally called YJ and she didn't picked up. Smsed her again when mum asked, but there was no reply. Hahah.
It's okay! My real birthday cake! Without candles yet. Small and simple. Hahahah love my fam. I was actually bent on thinking this day was a little lousy before presented with the cake but Lina made me think otherwise!!! Her blog post! It really made me smiled so much!!! THANK YOU!
Okay, I really want to post LINA's entry here. Hahahah. Or okay, I'll save it somewhere else.
Happy Birthday Audrey!
Happy Birthday to me.
Exact time: Around 8.25pm.