Thursday and Friday were both happy days! Went to ecp with Lina Mei Jin Mei Jin's brother Yu Ling. Wonderful! The weather was just fine, with the blue sky and clouds. Plus, the bread from Japan which Mei Jin got for us was superb! Wahahah. We cycled for about 2 hours or so and whoa, at the end of it I was so tired. But yeah, everything was fun and great! Oh yes! Lina treated us to satays! Did I mention the ice-creams at swensons were on her too? Thank you!!! Then of course we won't leave it like that. Can't wait for the next meet up!
Met up with Siew Ming and He Wei yesterday! Before meeting Yan Jie in the evening. Yay! We didn't planned where to go, just wandered a little before heading to bugis later! Woohoo, got my mp3 and finally settled for beef noodles at food junction at 9pm. Lol.
At cwp, we were discussing about how being in love makes one so different, had a good laugh over it. Haha. Well, if bestie ever gets a boyfriend, I really wonder what will happen. LOL. Will the lover comes first? We shall see!