Had a BETTER THAN AWESOME GOOD TIME AT JYJ's SHOWCASE TODAY!!!
Was so excited the whole day!!! With tickets on hand, smiles ready, we were all set TO MEET JYJ!
Lina Jasmine Emmeline (we sat together) Bestie YJ sat with her friends!
We set off in the afternoon, I guess our timings were just right..
So of cuz before every showcase, there's the waiting part. This once, we walked by the hall when they had the rehearsal, could totally hear yoochun singing part of "FOUND YOU" and saw part of the stage cuz the security personnel went in. AHHHHHH... And they played Empty remix (I think), can totally hear the beats and all. The excitement just went on and on!!! We wore Singapore tvxq forum shirts and had our RED lightsticks and balloons!
This is a showcase for their english album- The beginning. LOVE DEEEEEEEEEE SONGS!!! ESP Empty and Be my girl.
I can't remember the song sequence. Empty, Be the one, Be the girl... Found you, Ayyy girl.
Fell in love with their voices when they sang Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal OST- Found you. I find it funny that fans know how to sing this song better than their new english songs. BUT WELL, seriously, the songs were just released this week (the album). Can we be excused? The showcase was just right for proper introduction of the songs. They played footages of their recordings, their thoughts. THEIR thoughts about their DREAMS... I really like how they sounded so sincere, Junsu's thoughts left a great impression, I wished I had everything they said memorised! Junsu said something about "I'm not the perfect person and.........." WHAT was it?? Maybe I will remember it sometime later. Something about loving the stage. Yoochun mentioned about the freedom to sing on the stage. Jaejoong said he knows he can't be a singer always, so he plans to do something else..
Anyway it was a lot to take in!!! The talking session with fans was funnny. The way they introduced themselves was sweet. Jaejoong gave his intro in english! Though the translation wasn't that complete. We better study korean better! Lots of questions were asked about the album, Junsu was invited to show his dancemoves!!! So sexy!!! Then their ideal type of girls were asked as well. Forgot what Yoochun said, "This is my first time in Singapore and the girls are WOW" (Read this on twitter). Everyone just went crazzzi. They sounded really shy and there were lots of teasing. AW!
After they sang Ayyy girl, everyone raised their papers found on the seats when we arrived (Fan project) It is written there on the paper "KEEP IN MIND THAT I LOVE YOU"
Yoochun was spotted reading the words :D
During "Found you" The W FORMATION was formed!!!! W= TVXQ= Cassiopeia. The fans part of the 'W' raised green light sticks!! They were sitting at the back in the center, so it's pretty obvious that they would have sawwwww that formation. :D. I know they really want it so much for TVXQ to be back together!!!!!!!!
The finale was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trio asked everyone to stand!!!!! Some people from way behind just rushed to the front, for us, we looked at each other, and without words, we all ran. Soon enough, the empty spaces in between seats were filled up, everyone jumped, waved their lightsticks........ Then the showcase came to an end. They said their goodbyes, Micky said "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH", that really means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wished someone recorded it. CUZ IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.
Btw, they all spoke reallly well =D
Hi JYJ, finally got to meet you all for the first time!!!!!
Used to converse with Lina on msn saying, wish they'd come to Singapore x so many times, and they are here. At this very moment!! They said they will come back next year!!!! And, I really really wish TVXQ would come together =D so we can hear them sing ACCAPELLA!!!
So touched for the moments when I heard them sing live, they look so HOTTTTTT, wished we were very much closer to the stage, to get nearrrrrrrer and nearerrr......... VIP ticket holders, you all ARE SO LUCKY!!! The hands that have held many mic(s) for many performances that have touched countless hearts...
I want to add, plus the hands that touched Changminnie... LOL.
Won't forget today... There are so many details that I haven't added n YET!! Oh that was that part when Jaejoong adjusted his jacket quite a number of times, everytime he did that, everyone would just screamed.
You shine on the stage just the way you are
You should be my baby, baby, baby~~~~~~~~~~~~~