Hi there, I am back from twitter.
I just get the thought that...
Perhaps, as people get older, it gets harder to share what is up on our minds or it juz doesn't feel right sharing our most inner thoughts out loud... Transparency is bull~
^At times, I get that, and my reason is, I don't want to be judged, because I cannot say that I don't care. I do care. The good thing, it is not as much as before.
Friends~
I'm not trying hard enough. I ain't probing much about my friends' life. You? They never ask so I don't say, is that you? I supposed, that is me.
More kpop concerts are coming right up! I'm thrilled by the thought of concerts and music! Please save the front few rows for me and friends!
Star, you are far away
Star, you are my star
Star, I never knew you
Star, you shine brighter than the rest, at least the way I see it
Star, you are in the vast sky
Star, will I know in time and not let you slip away. I hope
Star, how many wishes have you heard, and then laughed, smiled warmly, shed tears for them
Star, I am not who I used to be
Star, everybody is changing
Star, this is my choice
Star, I will forget
Star, I will learn to forgive
Star, thankful........... Yes I am
Star, I know many stars
Star, I saw a bright smile. The same smile brightened the earlier days.. The same smile gives a heartache
Star, why should you care
Star. . .