Third October, a day I greeted my 20th year. 2 decades and here I am, not grown up, not a teenager, not an adult. Somewhere in between.
The evening was spent with fam and relatives. A lovely dinner in the quiet outdoors. I think that's something that shouldn't be taken for granted. I'm thankful!
My dear sis gave me a handmade card! Placed on my side table during midnight while I was pretending to be asleep. Yes, I'm still someone who likes midnight text messages. I was not disappointed.
I do think someone must really like you enough to make a card for you. That's how I kinda see it. She penned it with heartfelt thoughts. Sweet sis! =D
The next day, a monday, a day that made my heart flutter with excitement. I was all set and ready to preorder my tickets at 7pm, and when 7pm did came, the page froze, refused to budge.
There goes the VIP tickets~ Lina was on the phone throughout, we were prepping each other, getting ready to get VIP tickets. Sadly, at 7:03pm, the tickets were already sold out while my page was still freezing, cuz well 4500 were accessing the server. You truely need fibre optic. My colleague helped to preorder my CAT A tickets. Thankful for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later, as well for bestie and friends' tickets. Got 8 tickets in total.
We sure are happy people!!!!!!!!
The next day, was an a planned outing at waraku. Super thankful for everyone present and altogether everyone who got me the presents. Jiahui, Jiasheng Jingyi, Kaiwei, Valerie, Vivian, Xiaoying
I do appreciate everyone's presence to make the day sucha fantastic one!!!!! I love how the cake had my name on it. I love how kw and val made me excited over my present even way before my birthday. I appreciate every single thing done to make a girl happy. I love my presents. It's the best thing to remember the day. PLUS, it's the first DBSK related gift anyone has given me.
Thank you for the love you all have given me! I want to be a better friend for you!
Next day was evening with bestie, we both levelled up for our classes. =D
She gave me my gift at the end of the day. A pack of beauty care stuffs. Got to take care of our inner and outer God given beauty.
She wrote a handwritten card as well.
Can I add, it is the first time. So thank you bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus my lovely stickers that I like!!!
My dear bestie, a celebration of a ten year friendship is ongoing throughout~ I'm thankful you are here........
Finally friday is here. Met my sis in the evening and then Lina, Emmeline, Yanjie for the tickets. Next saturday, it is real, it is happening. JYJ is coming and we are going to listen to their live singing.
A joy that is ours to keep............
We had dinner at mr.curry's. =). He wei came by too! We are all going for the showcase.
The excitement's there, the fun is there!!
This admiration for the 5... Because of the 5, you have to admit, that is what kept us close throughout. I wish we can all attend DBSK's concert in the near future.
My anticipated weekends~ Watched mirotic concert dvd (Lovely present received)!!! My favourite performances! Love in the ice, Don't say goodbye, The way your are, Xiahtic, Tonight.
It was moving~ Especially for the ballads, it's as always, falling in love all over again. During LITI, my dad turned and said "Not bad!" On other songs like rising sun, my mum went "I heard that song before" and starts grooving. I think them wanting to like what we like is kinda cool. So I appreciate that.
:D. Me and sis. We sat politely and enjoyed the performances. No screaming allowed (We reminded ourselves). I am truthful am I not.
Let's make a date as we have talked about. And watch the concert together!!! All are welcome!
Playful/Mischievious kiss the drama is sweet...... Every girl sure wants a good confession face to face.
There's an unspeakable joy of sharing, of being moved, of enjoying life's gifts... Once, I didn't know how to love. And now I let my heart open and be free...