The lovely long weekends are here and so am I.
Diana Krall's songs are playing and I feel a sense of warmth around me this evening as I am typing this......
Meeting friends that I haven't seen for 8 years is similar to meeting someone new for the first time. That was a good meeting up that started and ended well yesterday. We all have changed, and the changes are lovely. Good vibes were all around, and from the conversations we had, my friends sure have grown up well. Sure, we couldn't leave out the teasings from the funny moments back then too! That evoked lots of laughters! Cheers. To and for the good times. To the unforgettable moments, to us, to our crushes.
Your POV, my POV...........
These thoughts are inspired by friends who have keen interests in music, writing and photography.
My friends who have a flair for the above mentioned, there is indeed something different and mysterious about them. I do think so!
And the way to see things in their POV is to look at what they can express themselves fully well in. Words, song lyrics, melody, photos, voice, dance.......
You'd want to see someone's POV when you want to see someone's POV, when you'd want to see someone's POV..............
Maybe you should play that song...