Merry Christmas!
Yesterday's eve, was tuning in to 987, hearing them countdown and stuffs like that, woooooo, they were having this party in the studio, I thought it was quite fun to hear them, oh they had this gift exchange thing, hmmmmm I think each one of the twenty brought both a good and a crap gift to exchange, that was required, hahahah and is toilet paper a good or a crap gift.. Depends huh.
Many thanks to Jason for your Birthday, Christmas gift as you name it. Hahaah thanks!
And yesterday, I was just hanging around at home with sis and had YJ coming over, well we actually wanted to head out, but my sis didn't want to. So we went to the supermarket to get so many junk stuffs! Instant noodles, kimchi flavoured. Ice-cream, and chips! We watched dramas... But nothing much on catching up. I gave her, her gift! I think she likes it! Well, I'm waiting for mine since she didn't brought it over yesterday. Hahahah!