Heya! Just feeling a little sad, a little happy, a little of everything.
I made a few wishes on the plastic white balls outside the library today. A cutie gave me a blue marker to write on. And then that person asked, what is DBSK? Hahaha. Yeah, I didn't know too till last December.
If I tell you some of the bitter stuffs that happened, and I so happen to laugh. When you laugh too, I wonder, if you are laughing with me, or at me. But, please laugh with me not at.
I'm feeling so bored. Bestie's ignoring me! LOL. We just so happen to be not talking now. She's having fun now! Well, I'm stuck with school work. The subjects in this semester are tough, and I just keep playing.
I really want a CCA by the way!!!!!!! Soccer, floorball, taekwondo, Chinese Orchestra, Adventure Club. All combine! Soccer for mud and dirt fun, floorball for sweat, taekwondo for defence, CO for music, adventure club for fun! I don't know, maybe next year.
It's okay to cry at times when you feel like crying, don't have to strain yourself. If your tears run dry, try to smile.