I wonder now what is it that I am dreading, hating, loving, liking. HMMM.
Had a good day! Out with Siewming in the evening, we farted around. Okay me.
Becoming slightly restless, maybe because I'm getting sleepy.
YJ's been playing the present giving game these days, I can't catch up!!! Heard there's chocolate waiting for me tomorrow. Truth is I don't need gifts, I want, what is that, that I want? I don't know. Truthful words and no lies. And a sincere heart.
OH, there's something to be happy about! I know the korean word for hungry! And I actually heard it off a video starring Chang min and wahahahh, there you go, a word I learnt.
School's school. Fun, slacky, tough............. All at the same time.
Just realised that the like for someone you give doesn't always equal the like someone returns you with. And started thinking of the song, almost had you.
And I almost had you...............................
But I guess that doesn't cut it
Almost loved you
I almost wished you would've loved me too.
I want a sony reader!!! Then I can read all I want anytime anywhere. I want to try and live life simpler than simple. But it's not quite possible? How about spending two dollars a week. COOL.
Sigh, suddenly I am feeling so down.
Time to sleep.
When the rains falls I will become your umbrella
When the wind blows I will become your wall
Even though the darkness overtakes the night
Tomorrow will come no matter what
I want to deliver a message to you
Tomorrow will come no matter what
Translated lyrics. I don't think anyone can be anyone else's umbrella or wall. HMM.
I want to gaze at stars!! WOW, haven't said that for months already!!!!!
I want to have fun. I want to have this. I want to have that. I want you to know what I'm thinking. I want to know what are your thoughts.