Time to drive away monday blues!!! Because monday's almost over! Saw so many people with the "I hate mondays" shirt. Personally, I don't like tee shirts with big words imprinted on them. Hahahahah. NO, don't like. I don't know what I like. But the website Lina once gave me was filled with so many beautiful fall, winter wears. I LOVE THEM. Oh, so I don't know what I like but I know what I love.
I counted 14 and more stars on Saturday, to be exact, it was on sunday cuz the time was already 1am. I think I watched them fade out then I went to sleep. The clouds, they started to cover them. They were so beautiful! As usual, some people couldn't see them. YJ TOO.
As I read my previous entry, I have to admit it was really mixed and so ugh. LOL. And then I was telling Lina something, LINA, SHHHHHHH. Though it sounds silly. I must have been confused.
I suddenly got to know what I can look forward to. MY DREAMS!!!!!!
Walking in a winter's wonderland.