First of all, I'm thankful that my sister decided to forgo a delicious dinner somewhere else and to stay at home with me to keep me company. I really don't feel like going anywhere today. Normally, I'd be so glad to be home alone but not currently. Secondly, thank you to Lina for sending me 12 songs, I can be such a pain in the ass sometimes, or you can add most of the time. But I really didn't know there were so many of them.
Been busying myself with some art and relevant stuffs today, sis helped with the cutting, hahahaha, sat on the floor the whole afternoon, hope they will like them. Shall not go into further details. Project stuffs have yet to be completed. 4 projects! BAAA.
LOL, was reading some past testimonials, very funny, some of them.
Tomorrow I shall go read my past blogs. Oh nononono, got to do homework. HOMEWORK.