Was studying, and then forgot I can't force information down like that all at once!! So I pushed them all away and came running here. I still have two papers left. Afterthat, it's time to fly again and enjoy the holidays.
I like the drama, witch yoo hee, mainly because the main character in the story is a lady and she's rich. Compared to other storylines, where the guys are always rich, this one is so much better. HAHAHHA. It's good. Reminds me of this inequality in gender from sociology, I dislike the concept. LOL, but nevertheless, girls are dominating the career fields and all! So, it's cool.
"Ren wo ao you" is starting soon! It's one of the re-runs on tv. LOL, I love the swimming competitions part. Woooo. Doing sports always gives that good feeling. Cool! Hahhaha. But I don't do any, feel like a potato walking around. LOL.
Let's go shopping. Walking burns off calories too! Better than none!