Works best in Mozilla FireFox, resolution 1024px x 768px
Navigations on the top right.
bold, underline, strike, italic
Dance with life's rhythm
Sunday, January 16, 2011,7:56 PM
Music is love
Co Concert I am glad I went last friday.. To Singapore conference hall for MCO's Time Rhapsody concert! All the pieces were uplifting. The concert lasted for 2hrs and 30mins. I looked forward to the soloist performances the most. Especially Dizi and Zhongruan, mainly cuz a secondary school friend is the dizi soloist! Caiyun, it was a great performance! The next was a Zhongruan soloist. And I was interested, cuz I played this instrument during my secondary school days! Her zhongruan looked so shiny, so was her hair.. She played well. And I just thought how great these people are, moving others with their music, showing their passion for music and the intruments they play. The last soloist is a suona player. All the soloists are females. Cool! I was looking forward to the last piece too. Titled Inkigayo- a medley of korean pop songs. It has a different taste to it. I still prefer chinese music with CO instruments =D.
Throughout the whole performance, from the beginning till the end, I remember tuning in fully, sometimes half-fully, heh, trying to catch the sounds of zhongruan. ZR don't usually get lots of main parts so unless one really pays attention, otherwise it is easily neglected but its there, complementing the main instruments well. =) There was one piece that tickled me a lot. Cuz an advertisement on tv plays the song as bg music... Think Shokubutsu~
When I try to hear the different sounds coming together, I can't help but look at the conductor too. His baton, his movements, his smile, his gestures from the back of course. I think it lovely, he looks charming anyway. A man in suit always does. LOL anyway that is not the point. My imagination is kinda huge so I thought I saw sparks and movements from the baton forming some magical waves as he waved the baton up, left then right.
Very fond memories of my co practices then came, the performances we all practised hard for, our SYF day, all the fun during camps. Those times are really one of the best. I miss my zhongruan the most. I love the way it sounds, the sound comes out so gracefully, mellow and the melody lingers if you hold on to the strings (Whats that term!), the wood it is made of..
Other than the musical evening I had, how my soul was moved and wanting more of such music, the rest is pretty alright, sometimes.
And Homin and JYJ, I still refer to them as DBSK's JYJ and DBSK's Homin. Both parties want to reunite and they are happy at the place they each are at. Meaning Homin is good in SM, JYJ is good outside SM but wants Homin with them vice versa. Lots of articles are giving different versions. I only believe the positive one :) Don't we all? If there is love, there will be a path back to each other.
I love my new beast album-Lights go on again + Mastermind songs. Wish I have good headphones/ear plugs to get the full good quality~~~
That is about it. Oh and I really love the covers of JDC and Joseph Vincent! Like this one- Hold my hand