I love to track changes especially about myself. And pictures are the best way to track them.
Until now, I have yet to own my very own camera. Only a camcorder which my family don't touch unless we go on vacation. I am not very tech-savy, it runs in the fam. LOl. But surely yes I can change that.
The thing about me that has been changing is my hairstyle. It's ever short and the style is almost different since last year. Right now it's a tad little curly on the ends... I do love short hair a lot, it's easy to manage. There aren't any hair sticking to the back of my neck when I have short hair... And I feel so free.
However, whenever I have short hair, I always think about how fat my face looks. That's the insecure bit. It is silly........................ I want to make it slimmer still though. Any idea how??
When it is slimmer then shall I want to have it cut real short.
It's been so long since I wrote. Those short little phrases, that holds meaning only known to self. It was a really good way of connecting with self. But I'm comfortable being like this now- not writing. I just miss it sometimes.
Dec's coming, I have so much to be thankful for. I have experienced lots of new things this year and I am looking forward to so much more........
There are so many things I left behind- those stuffs that belonged to the past. Letting go, I think is the best.
I met so many beautiful people, encountered numerous touching events. Had what I want, didn't get things I want, wanting and want more...........
What lies ahead? What is the one thing that I want the most.................
I want so much for these questions to be answered.