Works best in Mozilla FireFox, resolution 1024px x 768px
Navigations on the top right.
bold, underline, strike, italic
Dance with life's rhythm
Sunday, December 12, 2010,7:03 PM
Listening to good songs
Heya, here I am listening to songs from IU's album (online). Her new songs are really good. And the way she sings seems so effortless and the quality comes out oh so fine. Didn't used to like her cuz of her cutesy style~ And those sound effects used in her songs covered her voice. TILL I saw one of her performances- Where she was singing covers, playing her guitar. One song especially, has caught my attention, and that one was LIES. Love her accoustic version of the song so much and there, ever since then, I listened to her songs more. Yes, perhaps I will get the album along with others on my waiting list in time to come! Because I am soooooooooooooo in love with the original quality that is intended for the listener.
Credits to the uploader Show me your love- Because they are missed, because it is nearing Christmas!