Heya, let me begin my memories from thursday. Went to F.I.S.H for fish, a pretty place with JH JS JY VALERIE XY. Good for talks and talked we did, and good songs they played. OMG, the cakes were gorgeous, looove the rich cheese taste! That evening, what a fine one it was. The possibility of us-meandlina meeting on the bus was next to nothing but even so we met. I couldn't help but show her my blue tongue while walking her to work. HAHA. I got the blue after eating blue candy floss. Blue!
YTD, joined in a short helpout event-business day. Turns out that the number of people who turned up wasn't alot. And the names me and val selectively pinpointed out, thought to be somewhat dashing, well we didn't get to see who they are! Cuz they didn't turned up at all! It is either that such events aren't very popular with the 1991s onwards, or they went somewhere else to have fun. Don't you think it seems harder to attain the fun factor now. Which is kinda sad. I think the previous two sentences are not true. What is fun to you?
OMGOSH, and I went to join the human wheelbarrow challenge with Jingyi as partner. So impromptu but that's the beauty! Before that we were like- What are we doing here? Are we seriously doing this? YESYESYES. Saw some people plonk on the ground, which kinda got me wondering if my arms could take it. Can okay! We went through the 50m anyway. HAHAH, she was the carrier, which means to say she carried my legs off the ground while me, the crawler had two palms on the carpet grass. My carrier lifted me well. She was pepping me too. WOOOO, 3 more cones!! I'm refusing to acknowledge that I stopped awhile. [I did some endurance thing for one hour okay.] Okay [that] was nonsense. We rested for few secs and off we went, reached last cone and collected our certs!
And I cannot, not type this down. Mum bought me banana muffin YTD. What a sweet treat. But I'm guessing it was because of my msn nick. No need for wild guesses, muffin's good enough!
Viola. The end.
Bogged down with the details,
The moment slipped, a miss
Though it is a one of a million
Maybe it should return someday
If your words should be heed, there are things I can forget
But never the look that tells me everything is alright