Days are zooming so fast I can't keep track. What I'm certain is that I have been going out early and returning pretty late and feeling hungry in the evening. No complaints! At least I have stuffs to do! LOL.
So happy to receive sms from LINA! Motivation motivation! I MISS CHANG MIN!
What's the best way to start the morning, wholemeal bread with cheese, cereal drink or banana nut crunch cereal! Woooo. Great kickstarts!
I don't know, maybe I feel down, maybe I feel high, maybe no feeling at all.
Want to sit somewhere sunny, with the blue skies above. Have a picnic and talk about anything under the sun with my friends. Sing talk laugh. OH YES. That will be for next time.
Some people dream of owning a house with a garden, just to able to live life simple with fields to lie on, flowers to pick, meadows to run. Just being with their family, life is perfect.
Others want huge mansions with diamonds, expensive living, big cars and countless built-in closets.
Big dreams, small dreams. They are all part of us.
fruits and more fruits says: but dreams come true
fruits and more fruits says:if u really want it
fruits and more fruits says:strive for it. go for it. u can get it
Oh I really said that.